Feed

:i'm thinking on it..am i?:

by Wiznie Marzuki on Thursday, February 08, 2007, under

Assalamu'alaikum...

now, i'm in process to be sumbody through sumthing..but i dunno how to tell my parents about it..eventhough i've not started it yet.. everything need us to be brave right?dats the problem, i never have any courage in me to do sumthing dat i want..actually wut i already said up der is wrong..i do hv courage in me to do wut i want..but, i always tend to do things dat seems like it going to be sumthing dat i wont love anymore..i will lose my interests towards it.. i juz dunno why it happens?? n now, i decided to do things dat my parents wants me to... i noe dat things i wants can never be the same of wut my parents wants..but then, life must go on.. i hv to make my own decision coz its about my own life ere..pray for me, will ya? n dun wory lah, of course i will never do things dat can lead me to be badgirl..ahaks~ insyaAllah..thanx fellas..


0 comments for this entry:

~:My Video List:~

Looking for something?

Search the Site

If you can't find what you are looking for, please leave a comment somewhere, subscribe to our feed and hopefully your question will be answered shortly, so please visit again!