Feed

:juz change my layout:

by Wiznie Marzuki on Tuesday, February 06, 2007, under

Salam semua...
Apa kabar? lama wie xmencoret apa2 dalam blog neh kan.. huhu~ asal nak menulis jer xjadi.. laptop plak kedua-duanya wat hal...terbantut abis keje wie..huhu~

neway, juz wanna tell u guys...I've juz change my old layout to this one... hehe~ u can see it, dont ya? so, wut do you think of it? give me any comment, leave it in my msg box...ok ke x? hehe~ thanx for your kindness... i appreciate it... btw, wie sajer jer tukar... ubah angin jap.. :)


0 comments for this entry:

~:My Video List:~

Looking for something?

Search the Site

If you can't find what you are looking for, please leave a comment somewhere, subscribe to our feed and hopefully your question will be answered shortly, so please visit again!