Feed

:FinaLly..:

by Wiznie Marzuki on Tuesday, April 24, 2007, under

Assalamu'alaikum uols..

Syukur Alhamdulillah… Finally I’ve finished my last paper for my last sem yesterday.. insyaAllah… saat menunggu result ialah saat yg mendebarkan.. adeihh~ don’t ask ‘how’s ur exam’ bla bla blaa… coz my answer is… ntahlah.. wakakaka~ aperaaa khan.. bunyik xde kondifen langsung… erm, anyway… jus so glad dat I’ve finished it all… praying for my future life… wut I’m going to do?? Hmmm… juz let me think.. :) not juz think.. but make a move also.. hehe~


0 comments for this entry:

~:My Video List:~

Looking for something?

Search the Site

If you can't find what you are looking for, please leave a comment somewhere, subscribe to our feed and hopefully your question will be answered shortly, so please visit again!