Feed

:Finally,last class finished:

by Wiznie Marzuki on Wednesday, April 04, 2007, under

Pada pukul 5-7ptg semalam, merupakan kelas terakhir wie utk sem neh… Dan juga selamat membentang assignment akhir… So, I dun hv any more project or assignment... all done! Congrats to me…hehe~ Syukur, Alhamdulillah.. So, I juz need to be fully prepared for my final exam that is going to be held in dis last 2weeks of April.

My first paper - 20 April 07 at 1530hr - Hubungan Etnik.
My second paper - 21 April 07 at 0830hr - Perhubungan Awam.
My last paper - 23 April 07 at 1200hr - Pengaturcaraan dan Simulasi Robot.

And after that, from BBB, I’ll move out to stay in KJ before I’m going back to Kelantan for good. InsyaAllah, its my own plan and I need to discuss it wif my father, yet I already discuss it wif my mum, and she’s fine with it. Btw, its all because I said to her dat I wanna take a look after my younger brother that was alone there in our hometown, and he's sitting for PMR in dis year. So, I wanna make sure his study went well with me by his side. InsyaAllah.


0 comments for this entry:

~:My Video List:~

Looking for something?

Search the Site

If you can't find what you are looking for, please leave a comment somewhere, subscribe to our feed and hopefully your question will be answered shortly, so please visit again!