Feed

~waaaa...asal cani?~

by Wiznie Marzuki on Tuesday, April 22, 2008, under

Salam.. well, since lastweek i've tried to solve out this prob.. i cant c my posting.. so, i juz decide to change my layout to the new one.. so, this is it! erm, eventhough it seems like its hard to read my previous post but, i dun really got much time to change all the fontcolor of my posting. so, u guys please be patient on reading it ok.. I'm just glad i can write again and u guys can just have a look or read n drop me a comment later on.. appreciate it so much.. thank you.


0 comments for this entry:

~:My Video List:~

Looking for something?

Search the Site

If you can't find what you are looking for, please leave a comment somewhere, subscribe to our feed and hopefully your question will be answered shortly, so please visit again!