Feed

~for fun..~

by Wiznie Marzuki on Thursday, May 15, 2008, under

1. When you looked at yourself in the

mirror today, what was the first thing

you thought?

# comey nye aku.. hahahaa... jelir


2. How much cash do you have on you?

# Since I just withdraw some money yesterday, so I’ve a lot… sengihnampakgigi


3. What's a word that rhymes

with "DOOR?"

# floor…hehe.


4. Favorite planet?

# my own..lalalaaa jelir


5. Who is the 4th person on your

missed call list on your cell phone?

# I got two HP.. so, got 2 names that is my housemate cikRam and kakLaila


6. What is your favorite ringtone on

your phone?

# Careless whisper


7. What shirt are you wearing?

# Now, I’m wearing baju kurung


8. Do you "label" yourself?

# Erm..nope


9. Name the brand of your shoes you're

currently wearing?

# Not wearing shoes.. just sandals iPanema kenyit


10. Bright or Dark Room?

# depends.


11. What do you think about the person

who took this survey before you?

# my sister’s friend.. I like her..


13. What were you doing at midnight

last night?

# Haha.. I’m watching IronMan with someone.. he’s my kezen .. senyumkenyit

actually, midnight I sleep already.


14. What did your last text message

you received on your cell say?

# “bodo la astro neh” from aya. Hahahaa…


15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

# well, maybe its bout 1km from my house



16. What's a word that you say a lot?

# yer lah.



17.Who told you he/she loved you last?

# i rather say no one.. xpasti


18. Last furry thing you touched?

# teddy bear


19. How many drugs have you done in

the last three days?

# none..


20. How many rolls of film do you need

developed?

# ?? soal


21. Favorite age you have been so far?

# 12-13...there’s a reason..hee


22. Your worst enemy?

# none…


23. What is your current desktop

picture?

# ocean.


24. What was the last thing you said

to someone?

# “ok..” said to myhousemate..


25. If you had to choose between a

million bucks or to be able to fly

what would it be?

# million bucks..i’m so mataduitan.. ahaks.. duit


26. Do you like someone?

# yes, I do.. love sapelah kan? ahaks..


27. Last song that u've heard?

# tattoo by jordin sparks..


tepuktangan just for fun.. 8am today.. penat



1 comment for this entry:
  1. gravatar
    myself

    hye.. this is just a try...

~:My Video List:~

Looking for something?

Search the Site

If you can't find what you are looking for, please leave a comment somewhere, subscribe to our feed and hopefully your question will be answered shortly, so please visit again!