Feed

~hAppY bIrtHdAY..~

by Wiznie Marzuki on Friday, May 23, 2008, under

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Happy Birthday Comments


wishing happy birthday to my dearest sister ELYNI.. its her birthday on 24th May 2008 and she's 5years old.. where's her pic? aiyoo.. wait ahh.. tadaaa.. hahaha.. later lah i'll post her pic here.. right now, i dont have any. well, actually her birthday is tomorrow but I want to wish her early here. eventhough she still can't read this. but,just want to let you all know that I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! well, tomorrow after i sat for my paper.. me n my family.. the rest of us, we will have a birthday party at the McDonald restaurant.. where? i'm not really sure maybe its in BdrSriDamansara. so, have a great time for us tomorrow!!! til then...


0 comments for this entry:

~:My Video List:~

Looking for something?

Search the Site

If you can't find what you are looking for, please leave a comment somewhere, subscribe to our feed and hopefully your question will be answered shortly, so please visit again!