Feed

~loved to DrEaMz anyone?..~

by Wiznie Marzuki on Tuesday, May 27, 2008,

Q1 : Who is the professional image consultant dishing out juicy tips on how to look your best at CloveTWO.com's Lookin' Good section?

A1 : Wendy Lee


Q2 : Name the bloggers at the Guy and Parent blogs.

A2 : Andrew William and Sharmila Rajah


Q3 : At which section do you find stories on women's fashion and beauty?

A3 : Style Sheet



Slogan :

Attending Dreamz would be a dream come true for me because i loved to dream and to fulfilling it, I would do anything. I never had a chance in my life to see this, so I’m hoping that this chance would help me on fulfilling my dream to experience the Dreamz.



Guys.. feel free to join me in fulfilling our dreams together.. so, check this out:

Dream a little Dreamz Contest

How does a night of daredevil stunts, magic, music and acrobatics sound to you? If it sounds great, then you will most certainly enjoy the Dreamz extravaganza. The AMBP and CloveTWO, in cooperation with Genting - City of Entertainment, are giving away 80 double passes (each double pass is worth RM260) to the live show and all you have to do is complete the simple tasks we've outlined here: http://www.allmalaysia.info/ambp/contest/dreamz/





0 comments for this entry:

~:My Video List:~

Looking for something?

Search the Site

If you can't find what you are looking for, please leave a comment somewhere, subscribe to our feed and hopefully your question will be answered shortly, so please visit again!