Feed

~My SiStEr's BiRtHdAy~

by Wiznie Marzuki on Monday, September 15, 2008, under



Happy birthday my dear sister Farah Binti Marzuki..

I'll pray for ur happiness and success in this world and hereafter..

Hope that you will get whatever that you've been dreaming of in your life..

Forever, i'll always love you my dear sister.
aya n my future bro-in-law also in here.. ehem!ehem!

our hangout time in KLCC, eating nando's.. after DeathRace..

on 310808..with my cousins (in black)..


1 comment for this entry:
  1. gravatar
    ciDa

    wahh..
    ader gak gambar i kat blog u eh?;)
    tengkiu2..

~:My Video List:~

Looking for something?

Search the Site

If you can't find what you are looking for, please leave a comment somewhere, subscribe to our feed and hopefully your question will be answered shortly, so please visit again!