Feed

~Happy Birthday papa~

by Wiznie Marzuki on Friday, June 12, 2009, under ,

Happy 51 Birthday to my beloved papa..
I always pray for your happiness in this world and hereafter..
There's no words that can describe how much i love you..
There's no way that i could pay whatever you have done for me..
You mean everything for me and our family..
Thank you for everything, Papa..


2 comments for this entry:
  1. gravatar
    - eina -

    say happy birthday to papa oso from me yaa... semoga dipjgkn umur.. dimurahkan rezeki... sihat selalu.. sentiasa dirahmati Allah...

  2. gravatar
    WiWie

    aminnn.. thanx my dearie.. :) insyaAllah,i will.

~:My Video List:~

Looking for something?

Search the Site

If you can't find what you are looking for, please leave a comment somewhere, subscribe to our feed and hopefully your question will be answered shortly, so please visit again!